Protestants and Sacramentals

As always when describing various adherents of Protestantism, it can be difficult to find a suitable way of describing the particular class of Protestants that I want to class together. For this thread, I want to class together all Protestants that do not believe in sacramentals. By a “sacramental”, I mean an Earthly object or thing that is or can be used as a vehicle for the grace of God, such as a relic of a saint. Maybe my definition here isn’t that great, please correct me if I’m misusing this term.

The question that I want to look at in this thread is the following:
How can Protestants (as per the class of Protestants I have described above) deny sacramentals?
Of course I am implicitly assuming that there do indeed exist such Protestants who deny sacramentals. It is my understanding that Calvinists fit into this category, so please correct me if my understanding here is incorrect.

To those who do deny sacramentals, how do you explain such verses as 2 Kings 13:
20 Elisha died and was buried.
Now Moabite raiders used to enter the country every spring. 21 Once while some Israelites were burying a man, suddenly they saw a band of raiders; so they threw the man’s body into Elisha’s tomb. When the body touched Elisha’s bones, the man came to life and stood up on his feet.?

In my experience, to define what Protestants believe is akin to putting one’s finger on mercury. However, while most or all deny any acceptance of sacramentals, a good many hold the Bible (usually KJV) in the same esteem that Catholics do for sacramentals.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.