Provoke Radio: Catholic Social Justice

Howdy. I just came across a fantastic resource for Catholic social justice teachings: Provoke Radio. Every two weeks, the show broadcasts (I think of out Baltimore), but you can listen online or podcast the programs. This is great stuff! I searched the forums to see if anyone else had mentioned this, but I couldn’t find a reference, so I apologize if I am telling you all something you already know about.

This is the sort of thing adolescents and young adults might like since they can download it to thier Ipods. That’s what I’ve been doing…and I am hardly an adolescent or young adult! eek:

I’ve seen ads for it, but have never visited their website. I had no idea it was hosted by a Jesuit.

For people, such as me, who don’t have an mp3 player and are reluctant to sit in front of their computer listening to streaming audio, here is the list of local radio stations which broadcast the show:

Baltimore/Washington:

* WBAL - 1090 AM; Sundays, 10:00 AM EST and Mondays, 12:30 AM EST

* WHFC – 91.1 FM; Sundays, 9:30 AM EST

* WLOY - Loyola College; Sundays, 12 noon, EST

Fairfield, Connecticut:

* WVOF - 88.5 FM; throughout the week

San Francisco:

* KUSF - 90.3 FM; Tuesdays, 7:30 PM PST

Santa Clara:

* KSCU – 103.3 FM; Mondays, 1PM PST

St. Louis/Sullivan:

* KTUI - 1560 AM; Sundays, 9:30 AM CST

* KTUI - 100.9 FM; Sundays, 10AM, CST

* KSLU – streamed through I-Tunes – Sundays, 7:00 AM and 1:00 PM CST

Cleveland, Ohio:

* WJCU - 88.7FM; Sundays, 6:30 AM EST

Denver, Colorado:

* KRCX – 93.9FM; Thursday, 10AM MST
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.