psychologist

Please pray for me to sort out my relationship with my psychologist, who is Catholic, but forbade me to speak about my experience of abortion.

I have seen male doctors and counselors for thirty years, It is just an addiction, My current relationship has lasted 5 years.

As I contemplate wrapping things up here and moving out of state I realiza that there is this huge area left unresolved. I fear the power this man has over me, even from inside my own mind, and have so many doubts about the experience I have had with him that I am suddenly uncertain, as I pull away from him, whether any of it at all was done right and whether the place I have arrived at is where I ashould be, or whether I am the victim of a fiasco.

I am getting ready to sign on the dotted line re my whole situation and need to be clearer in this regard.

Lord please guide Lynnehelen and bless her always Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

I shall pray for you!

God bless you

Graham

Father God, I lift up to You lynnehelen. May the relationship with her psychologist be restored to one that is built on trust and openness. Please help lynnehelen move on from the pain of her past and look forward to a future filled with goodness, peace, and lving relationships. Please take away her anxieties. Fill her with Your spirit. St. Dy,phna, pray for her. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.