Putin ally tells Americans: vote Trump or face nuclear war

Putin ally tells Americans: Vote Trump or face nuclear war.

Americans should vote for Donald Trump as president next month or risk being dragged into a nuclear war, according to a Russian ultra-nationalist ally of President Vladimir Putin who likes to compare himself to the U.S. Republican candidate.

Vladimir Zhirinovsky, a flamboyant veteran lawmaker known for his fiery rhetoric, told Reuters in an interview that Trump was the only person able to de-escalate dangerous tensions between Moscow and Washington.

By contrast, Trump’s Democratic rival Hillary Clinton could spark World War Three, said Zhirinovsky, who received a top state award from Putin after his pro-Kremlin Liberal Democratic Party of Russia (LDPR) came third in Russia’s parliamentary election last month.

reut.rs/2dwzKc0

He should be buddies with that North Korean guy. More saber-rattling.

Ed

**TY for the article.
When the USSR broke up the USA had a chance to form an alliance with Russia, and Russia asked to join NATO. Instead, NATO added new members from countries surrounding Russia. This trend continued under the Obama administration with HRC as Secretary of State. Some even blame the CIA for instigating the right wing coup in Ukraine.

It appears to me that the USA’s actions backed Russia into a corner from where she was forced to respond to protect her interests in the Black Sea. I don’t agree with NATO’s refusal to allow Russia to join or with the Obama administration’s imposition of sanctions on Russia. This is a very powerful country which has the ability to destroy the USA. We in the USA should be doing our best to make Russia our ally, and should not be attempting to isolate that country.

I agree with much of what your article says, but I think that a woman can and should be US President.
However, HRC may be a dangerous choice in that regard.**

This man is probably thinking about the fact that Clinton has started wars, and I doubt the Russians have ever forgotten Bill Clinton’s war against Serbia which very nearly brought Russia and the U.S. to war. Had the Brits not deflected it, it could well have happened. The Brits thought so, anyway. And, of course, the course Hillary Clinton set in Syria could lead to a confrontation between the U.S. and Russia. But it hasn’t yet.

Nevertheless I do think this is taking it too far. I don’t think even Hillary would deliberately start a nuclear war with Russia. Some stupid miscalculation might threaten it, but Americans may end up depending on the Russians to avoid it if Hillary decides to pull a Libya in Syria, for example.

I didn’t know that Vladimir Zhirinovski was an ally of President Putin.

Get the book Blackwater and you’ll find out how all of this started. Get the hardcover. Warning: it will upset your worldview.

amazon.com/Blackwater-Rise-Worlds-Powerful-Mercenary/dp/1560259795/ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

Russia, the US and China. Power struggles will continue till the end.

Ed

While I don’t think HRC would *deliberately *start a war with Russia, she does want to impose a no-fly zone over Syria, which would put us in direct opposition with Russia. What would we then do if Russia flew a plane over? Either move the “red line” or shot the plane down: an act of war.

I agree that Trump would be the better person in dealing with Russia, as well as other nations.

Zhirinovsky is not an “ultra-nationalist”, he is a political clown. However, he exists to voice some deep sub-conscious desires of the Russian elite, which the officials are reluctant to say openly.

We’re probably due for a big war no matter who is elected President, and it doesn’t take a genius to predict nuclear weapons will be used.

Probably a fair assessment that she will bring about some kind of conflict. She is not a good candidate for sitting down and resolving problems or working with other countries, Her silly no-fly zone proposal was basically asking for escalating tensions between the U.S. and Russia and the War in Syria. I think she lacks the diplomacy skills to avoid confrontation. Her open borders ideas and continuation of the quest for One World Order basically say you don’t have to respect another country’s sovereignty

As early as the 1950s, the US decided nuclear weapons were not useful, but if the enemy had them, we had to have them. There is no indication that nuclear weapons will be used any time soon. And if so, only in response to a possible “rogue nation” launch. Even then, depending on who it is, a conventional counterattack would be the preferred response. Precision guided munitions, or carpet bombing, as the case may be, to destroy military infrastructure or level an area, would be more practical.

Nothing is inevitable.

Ed

**Iran’s nuclear weapons factories are buried inside mountain tunnels. When it is proven that Iran is starting to produce nukes, the US President will be under great pressure to destroy these facilities. But the only way to do that will be with nuclear weapons. Enter the B61-11 and B61-12 delivered by the F-35A stealth fighter. The B61-11 is a ground penetrator of about 250 KT. The under ground detonation is much more effective at destroying buried facilities. The B61-12 is a smart bomb that can hit a tunnel entrance. The 12 also comes with a variable yield function and may be dialed down to just 0.3 KT, and that makes it tempting to use.

My reading of our Sacred Scripture leads me to believe that something is indeed “inevitable,” and that something is global nuclear war. See Psalm 9:15-16, Isaiah 2:19 & 66:15-16, Jeremiah 25:32-33, Luke 12:49, etc. **

Can the same be said of Mr. Donald Trump? That he is a political clown who exists to voice some deep sub-conscious desires of the American elite, which the officials are reluctant to say openly?

What does it mean to say that something that is considered to be intrinsically evil will “inevitably” destroy the world? Evil isn’t that powerful and God would never use an intrinsic evil to do His will.

The nations have sunk into a pit of their own making;
they are caught by the feet in the snare they set themselves.
YHWH has made Himself known, has given judgment;
He has trapped the wicked in the work of their own hands.
Psalm 9:15-16

Russia does not want war with US.
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=United-States-of-America&country2=Russia

As long as there is God, there is always hope. Nuclear war is not inevitable.

I’ve got my “ears” on. Interesting conversation…

See! The disaster spreads
from nation to nation;
a mighty tempest rises
from the far ends of the world.
Those slaughtered by YHWH that day will cover the world from end to end. No dirge will be raised for them; no one will gather them or bury them; they will stay lying on the ground like dung.
Jeremiah 25:32-33

I agree. Our Creator is eternal. We who trust in Him always have hope, global nuclear war notwithstanding. **

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.