puzzleannie

I PMed puzzleannie back on May 2 because her absense on the forums was very noticeable to me and I missed her. She has been inactive since February 4, 2012. In my message, I told her that I missed seeing her around the forums and was wondering about her. I prayed (and am still praying) that all is well with her. I also wondered if she had just been taking a Lenten break from CAF and extended the break through the entire Easter season. Well, now with her continued absence I am concerned that perhaps all is not well for her.

Maybe for some reason she has just left the forums and stopped posting. I don’t know. So, I ask for prayers for puzzleannie, that she is fine and all is well. Hopefully, she will post again and let us know. Her words were always wise, to-the-point and great advice. I miss her and pray all is well!

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I have also noticed the absence of puzzleannie for several months and miss her straightforward and reasonable comments. I join you, SwizzleStick, in praying for her well-being.

Yeah…I have noticed a big hole where I was sure her answers would be…
Good lady. I miss her, and pray that she is well.

Thought maybe she gave up the forums for Lent and continued it for awhile…?

That is what I thought was a possibility. That is what I am hoping is the case.

I do hope she is ok, praying for her.

I’ve been missing her, too. I love her no nonsense, fountain of information posts. :thumbsup:

Adding my prayers.

I just did a CAF search a few minutes ago of “puzzleannie” because I realized lately I had not encountered any of her posts–and found this thread.

I, too, pray that all is well.

St. Anne, please pray eternally before the throne of heaven that dear “puzzleannie” is safe and well.

*NB: I am making a Word Document right now for my family to post here on the CAFs should anything untoward happen to me. I want the prayers of the righteous many to avail me much!

Mother Mary, I commend Puzzleannie to you. Please keep her close to your Son and help her in whatever circumstances she is in. Please protect her under your mantle of love and purity, and help her to remain a faithful daughter. Amen.

Prayers for puzzleannie. :gopray:

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Lord, hear our prayer.

Praying.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen***

Praying hard for PuzzleAnnie’s well being.

We’ve bumped heads a few times, but I’ve always appreciated reading what she has to say. I too miss her from the forums.

Heavenly Angels, protect her.

~Liza

Praying for Puzzleannie. I also loved her posts and so appreciated the wisdom and years of service that she shares with us. Hoping that all is well with her.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.