Queen of Heaven

Queen of Heaven

Queen of Heaven, rejoice! Alleluia!
For the Son you were privileged to bear, Alleluia!
Is risen as He said. Alleluia!
Pray for us to God. Alleluia!

Rejoice and be glad, O Virgin Mary, Alleluia!
For the Lord is truly risen. Alleluia.

Let us pray:
O God, who gave joy to the world
through the resurrection of your Son our Lord Jesus
Christ, grant, we beseech you, that through the
intercession of the Virgin Mary, His Mother, we may
obtain the joys of everlasting life: Through the same
Christ our Lord. Amen.+

The Marians of the Immaculate Conception
Association of Marian Helpers
Eden Hill
Stockbridge, MA 01263

Telephone
The Association of Marian Helpers
800-462-7426

The National Shrine of The Divine Mercy
413-298-3931

The Divine Mercy Gift Shop
888-484-1112

Prayers
800-804-3823

marian.org

My good friend sent me this Holy card with the Prayer on the back for my Birthday which was the beginning of August…She is in need of our Prayers

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?p=5563036

Hail Mary, full of grace…
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

When I was Protestant, I knew nothing of the dogma of Mary’s coronation. I didn’t know anyone believed that and never thought of the possibility once. But then, when I read through the meditations of the Rosary for the first time as a Protestant considering converting, I stumbled upon the reading of the Coronation and as soon as I read of it, my heart leapt with joy. I didn’t know anything about this teaching, yet to read of the Immaculate and Sacred Hearts coming together in Heaven, Mary crowned Queen of all Heaven and Earth, my heart cried out with joy and I was brought to tears without knowing anything about this . . . So great is the power of the Coronation of Mary to speak beyond all boundaries of time and space and knowledge and ignorance . . . so great is the majesty of our Holy Queen that her Coronation creates ecstasy in those darkened beyond sight and blinded in caves.

Oh holy light of the Immaculate Virgin, shine on us all and consume us with thy radiance.

wow that is awesome :slight_smile:

the Angels and all of Heaven must have rejoiced so much at Mary’s Assumption and Coronation! :smiley:

We cannot begin to imagine!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.