Question about religious orders

Hello.
I wish to ask, if is there any religious institute/orders for males, more directed toward helping the poors, human charity, than the evangelization, preaching, teaching the peoples?

[quote="Benedicti, post:1, topic:313497"]
Hello.
I wish to ask, if is there any religious institute/orders for males, more directed toward helping the poors, human charity, than the evangelization, preaching, teaching the peoples?

[/quote]

The Missionaries of the Poor, founded by Fr. Ho Lung, although it incorporates all of the above, very much has serving the poor as its main focus:

missionariesofthepoor.org/#

Here are some outstanding links…to get you started…hopefully will answer your basic questions and give some new insights…then you can focus more precisely by doing further research,contacting Orders through their websites.

I pray that the Holy Spirit guide you…that you will be docile to The Spirit’s inspirations…and that you will be a “holy sponge” and soak up all the graces of discernment that will come to you.

Pax Christi

dmoz.org/Society/Religion_and_Spirituality/Christianity/Denominations/Catholicism/Orders/Women’s_Orders/

religious-vocation.com/differences_religious_orders.html

romancatholicvocations.blogspot.com/

Forgive me…this is the Men’s Orders link…I had the Women’s link in my first post.
Pax Christi

%27s_Orders//Men

Thank you very much for answers. Those links are very helpful.

The Oblates of Mary Immaculate are missionaries; they do a lot of work with the impoverished.

Their vocations web page: omiusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=240&Itemid=155&lang=en

Religious Brothers in the Franciscan Friars of the Renewal (highly recommend this order)

Franciscans of the Sick Poor of Los Angeles

Servants of Charity (Guanellians)

Franciscan Brothers of Peace

Order of Our Lady of Mercy (Mercedarians)

Franciscan Brothers Minor

Franciscan Brothers of Life (FFV)

or simply PM Brother JR (JReducation)

Thank you very much guys for helping me. :slight_smile:

The Missionaries of Charity Fathers: mcpriests.com/

The Missionaries of Charity Brothers: mcbrothers.org/

There is also the “I Thirst Movement”.

Franciscan - I am a Vatican Commissioned Super Natural Researcher. I have communicated with most large male monastic orders in the United States.

Great option:
littlebrothersofstfrancis.org/

God bless; Pray for me, Aaron

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.