Question about the Franciscan Friars of the Renewal

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could answer a question for me or give me advice about the Franciscan Friars of the Renewal.

Does anyone know if the friars accept letters asking for advice and prayers? I've checked their website and they have contact information posted but it's not clear to me what it's for other than donations and vocations (I don't want to give the wrong impression that I'm seeking a vocation with them, not that there's anything wrong with that ;) ).

I know I could ask around locally but I admire them and Fr. Groeschel very much and I thought if I could get a little bit of advice from them it could be helpful to me. I could certainly use their prayers! :)

Thanks for any advice and suggestions.

From franciscanfriars.com/apostolates/index2.htm

"Second, our mission of evangelization in the Church is through preaching and teaching the Holy Gospel, and by sharing the rich treasures of our Catholic faith with all. This can take many forms so that every friar may assist in his own way. Some expressions of this apostolate are: providing missionary centers for the poor, *street evangelization, parish missions, retreats, days of recollection, pilgrimages, spiritual direction, pastoral counseling, religious education and sacramental ministry *(CFR Constitutions, #107). "

I am sure they would not object if you sent a letter to them with your question/s. I am sure they will be happy to help you; from my experience (not with the FFR; but with other Mendicants) they will be glad to be of assistance.

Thank you for the help. It's appreciated very much :).

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.