Question for Moderators

I started a thread. Two of my posts were deleted (possibly from different threads). I stayed off the boards for over 2 weeks. Now, although I am not suspended, no Reply button appears for me anywhere.

Please advise how I can respond to posts.

I’m inclined to believe that this is a technical issue.

1 Like

Thanks, although I’ve now seen that the thread has been closed, even though the last post was only 8 days ago. @camoderators - why was it closed?

If it’s been closed then, no there won’t be a reply button as no new posts are permitted on that thread - the same if it’s been locked. The majority of posts are automatically closed 14 days after the last reply.

ETA - I’ve seen thread that were to close after only 24hrs. It is what it is. :woman_shrugging:

You’re best bet is to privately message the moderators with your concerns .

2 Likes

Thanks. The last reply was only 8 days ago.

Also, the video in the OP (I am the starter of the thread) was apparently removed some time ago. @camoderators - why was the video removed?

1 Like

Thanks! I will try that.

1 Like

Lol, I’m old. How do I PM the mods? Thanks if you can explain to a boomer. :slight_smile:

If you are talking about the thread about people understanding each other. It looks like while you were gone people started arguing. Posts were likely deleted and the thread closed. It happens a lot around here.

2 Likes

But WHY was the thread closed? Shouldn’t there be a stated reason (so people can learn)? And why was the video in the OP deleted?

1 Like

No one here is going to be able to answer that for you. You need to send a PM to a moderator.

2 Likes

Thanks. Just did. (I think, lol).

1 Like

Tap your icon top right, tap your smaller icon in the pop up, select messages, tap blue New Message and type in the user field @camoderator, then type your message and send when done.

Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.