Question regarding Moses

So my gf and I are reading the bible. We have been dating for over 27 months. We have different religious background. I’m catholic and she’s a seventh day Adventist. The other I saw one of Tim staples DVDs and he talked about praying to saints. He articulately mentioned deut. 34: 5 were Moses dies. And then he talks about Matthew 17:5 (I believe) well it’s the transfiguration. I showed that to my gf and before I could finish she said, well our church believes that Enoch, Elijah, and Moses are the only 3 ppl aside from god in heaven. She said theirs verses that say that Moses got taken up just like Elijah and Enoch. I told her but bible tells you that Moses died. And that Jesus is praying to him.

I would like some input thanks

Moses was one hundred and twenty years old when he died. His eyes were not dim nor his natural vigor diminished.
Deuteronomy 43:7

I don't think he was assumed into heaven like Enoch, Elijah or Mary.

Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!”
Jude 1: 9

From Catholic encyclopedia:
Moses views for the last time the Promised Land, and then dies at the age of 120 years. He is buried "in the valley of Moab over against Phogor", but no man "knows his sepulchre". His memory has ever been one of "isolated grandeur". He is the type of Hebrew holiness, so far outshining other models that twelve centuries after his death, the Christ Whom he foreshadowed seemed eclipsed by him in the minds of the learned. It was, humanly speaking, an indispensable providence that represented him in the Transfiguration, side by side with Elias, and quite inferior to the incomparable Antitype whose coming he had predicted.

SDA is a house of cards.one card removed brings the whole lot down.
it definitely says Moses died. Elijah was taken up in the whirlwind. Enoch walked with God.
Jewish scholars don't believe he didn't die -his relationship with God was intimate.

Problem is that all of these folks didn't experience "soul sleep". If Jesus somehow conjured up Moses out of his "sleep" that would make Jesus a necromancer. Moses' soul wasn't asleep. Just waiting for his salvation.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.