Question

Just a thought I had the other day.

If God is in Jesus, Jesus is in me and Jesus sits at the right hand of Power.
Am I sitting there as well?

God isn’t someplace inside of Jesus, Jesus is God.

Christ is the human physical manifestation / Incarnation of God, we are physical beings as well, so No in the physical way but the spirit of Christ can be in us.
just my two penny’s worth

Okay got it that. now if thats it and Jesus is inside the born again believer,who are we???

Thank you!
so when we are in the spirit in which we are always in and can never change because spirit is our true nature.
We have power of the almighty inside us,correct?

Insofar as we are without sin, Yes. :slight_smile:

This is why those who are in a perpetual state of grace can do miracles. :thumbsup:

like when we ask God to forgive us for we have sinned and we are washed clean. for that moment you are without sin or if we ask through Jesus who is pure. Am I correct?

That’s definitely a starting place. When you look at the Saints who could do miracles, you notice that they went frequently to Confession (once a week or even daily), partook of the Eucharist daily, prayed constantly, and did many penances.

This isn’t something reserved for a select few - we are all called to be like this. :slight_smile:

Regarding the original question : Paul says in Ephesians 2:6 “And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus.” So, yes, in a sense we are seated with Christ in heaven. I agree that God is not “in Jesus”. But the scripture clearly states that we are seated with Christ. Just not by the logic outlined by the original question.

You wish! :slight_smile:

closed #11

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.