Hi I’m Roman Catholic and to be honsest I’m a bit fascinated by the Byzantine Church. I think it’s beautiful haha. I have some questions and was wondering if you all could give me some answers:
- Are there different saints in the Byzantine Church?
- This might be a broad question but how is the mass different than in the Roman Church?
- I’ve heard that priests in the Byzantine Church can get married is this true? If so why?
- If your Roman Catholic do you get baptized again when you join the Byzantine Church? Do you even need to join at all since it’s technically all Catholic?
- Is mass said in a different language in the Byzantine Church?
- Is there any major points of theology the Byzantine Church differs on?
- Are there any books/websites etc. I could go to for more info on the Byzantine Church?