We need your answers and opinions!! We are going to put some “What do you think?” type questions in the our magazine, Saint Maria’s Messenger (devoted.to/saintmaria) and it would be so helpful if you could tell us what you think. According to our theme for the issue we are working on – family – we came up with these questions . . Your answers should be just a couple sentences, but if you want to go longer that’s fine, go right ahead. We never put this sort of thing in the magazine yet, so we’re still trying to figure out how to do it. But we knew we wanted Catholic girls’ opinions about certain issues so we thought of this. We would so much appreciate your help in this!
- How do you squeeze in family prayer?
- How do you do God’s will in the place He has put you in your family?
- What are your tips on getting along with your sibilings and/or parents?
- How does your family fulfill the obligations of Sunday?
- Why do you think the family unit is so important?
- Why do you think the Church considers the Holy Family such an ideal model for families?
- Add you own questions to the list!
Thank you so much!
Bernadette and Rebekah