Questions For Magnificat Subscribers

I’m thinking of ordering the Magnificat and I have a few questions.

-How will it arrive in my mail box ? Is it protected by clear plastic ? Will the mailing label be on the cover itself ?

-After the morning psalm, it ends with Glory to the Father…
Do we say “Glory to the Father, As it was in the beginning” ? Or the whole Glory Be ?

• After the Intercessions, there is Our Father…
    Do we say the Lords Prayer then ?

It comes wrapped in plastic with the mailing label outside of the plastic. Also I would recommend purchasing a plastic or even a leather cover that they offer…it keeps your Magnificat in a better working condition for the whole month too. The cost is minimal and you can purchase it through the mags ads.

I’m thinking of ordering the Magnificat and I have a few questions.

-How will it arrive in my mail box ? Is it protected by clear plastic ?

Yes

Will the mailing label be on the cover itself ?

No

-After the morning psalm, it ends with Glory to the Father…
Do we say “Glory to the Father, As it was in the beginning” ? Or the whole Glory Be ?

The whole “Glory to…” as it is in The Divine Office. Also after the evening psalm

Glory to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now and will be forever.
Amen

• After the Intercessions, there is Our Father…
    Do we say the Lords Prayer then ?

Yes, both morning and evening

Thanks

Your welcome

Ok, thanks. Our mail carrier isn’t very good at protecting the mail from rain, so that is good to hear. And yes, I’ll order the 7.95 faux leather cover as well. Already had it in my cart on the website. :thumbsup:

Ok, thanks again. :slight_smile:

I have an old copy of the Magnificat and I love the format. I’m a weekday Mass goer, so the readings are welcome since I attend the OF most days.

In addition to the daily mass readings, I like the daily meditation and the daily saint. Plus the articles before and after the daily stuff.

I just wanted to pop in with my 2 cents worth - I LOVE Magnificat!!! :slight_smile:

Magnificat is truly a blessing from God.

A beautiful woman named Melissa brought me copies when I was in prison and it was a great help in my journey.

May God Bless You!

Mark

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.