Questions on the Roman missal

I have several questions concerning the Roman Missal. You would think that in my praying the LOTH that I would know more about Roman Missals but I am greatly ignorant in that department.

Are Roman Daily missals only for weekdays or do they include Sundays as well? Would I have to purchase a new Roman missal every year because of the cycle changes?

I would like to purchase a Roman Missal that has the mass readings for the whole week (Weekdays and Sundays). Which Roman Missal would all of you recommend?

Any information on the above I would greatly appreciate.

Thanks, have a blessed Sunday and God bless

Are Roman Daily missals only for weekdays or do they include Sundays as well? Would I have to purchase a new Roman missal every year because of the cycle changes?

A daily includes Sundays/weekends/Holy Days as well as daily.

I would like to purchase a Roman Missal that has the mass readings for the whole week (Weekdays and Sundays). Which Roman Missal would all of you recommend?

I use the one by Midwest Theological Forum.

theologicalforum.org/ProductInformation.aspx?BrowseBy=Category&CategoryId=112&ProductId=442

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.