Quick prayer request

If you can spare a minute, please pray to st anthony for me- i am doing a novena but a few extra single prayers from you guys will surely help- something very important went missing where i work and i have been indirectly accused of taking it (i did not). Not only is it important that the missing item be relocated and returned to its owner but it is important that my name is cleared as i depend on keeping a good reputation in order to acquire more employment.
Thanks.

Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
"Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints"
O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, your love for God and Charity for His creatures, made you worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers. Encouraged by this thought, I implore you to obtain for me (request). O gentle and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the sweet Infant Jesus, who loved to be folded in your arms; and the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours. Amen.

A prayer has been said for you.
Trust in God. God bless!

Though, God willing, this issue has long been resolved I wanted to post a reply simply so we all remember Saint Anthony!

May we all learn about the Saints and build a relationship also with them, instead of only asking them to pray for us. Let us build up our relationship with them beyond making petitions.

Saint Anthony,
We thank you for your prayers and works while on earth and the prayers you offer now in Heaven, which have contributed to making the Church what She is today.

Please, along with all the Saints and Angels and Mary our Mother, help us to learn more about the lives of the Saints, so we may practice these merits and to give us hope that people actually do live for Christ and that it is not in vain. Please help us to grow in a relationship with all the Angels our guardians and protectors, all the Saints as our siblings, and Mary as our Mother; so we can learn to grow in an even deeper relationship with Jesus our Lord!

I make these prayers in trust that the Holy Spirit is working through all of us so that we can more completely submit ourselves to the will of the Father!

Thank you all holy men and women!

Amen, Amen!
+

+JMJTJ+

:amen:

Praise God and thank you St Anthony!

"Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints"
O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, your love for God and Charity for His creatures, made you worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers. Encouraged by this thought, I implore you to obtain for me
(that the missing item be relocated and returned to its owner and that Laurenzia’s name is cleared ).
O gentle and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the sweet Infant Jesus, who loved to be folded in your arms; and the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours. Amen.

Please know that my prayers are with you!

closed #7

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.