R.I.P. Ted Schetzel

Please offer a prayer for Ted Schetzel, who passed away earlier this morning after a five year battle with cancer. Also offer prayers to his wife, Karen, and their children.

I will pray for him and for the family.

prayer said for him and for his family.

AMEN

God Bless
roonie

Merciful and compassionate Lord, look with great favor upon the soul of Ted S. granting him pardon from his sins and welcoming him into Your eternal Kingdom. Should he be in purgation, graciously hear our prayers that he receive mercy as his soul is cleansed of all impurity. May Ted have renewed hope of spending a joyous eternity praising Your Holy Name. Grant strength to his family and loved ones, drawing them together in faith as they sorrow over their loss. Grant also that they move ever deeper into their faith, focusing on eternity in Your presence. Fill their hearts with fond reminiscences of the love they shared, all the while leading them to the same Heavenly destiny. I ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Lord have mercy on the soul of this man who battled illness for so long. Please comfort and protect his family. Thank You

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.