Ray Parrilla having open heart surgery now

Please keep my uncle in yiur prayers as he is now having open heart surgery as we speak.

grant o lord, your healing ways and touch to those treating and operating and the one concerned. amen

Praying for Ray and for all of those undergoing heart surgery.

rosary pray for him now.
:highprayer: :highprayer: :highprayer:

Lord protect this man during his surgery. May he make it through safely and have the strength needed to recover. Guide the physician’s hand that he may be able, with Your help, to heal this man of all that ails him. May he be granted full recovery. Amen.

Praying for the success of his operation!

Jesu please be with Ray and his family as he recovers from this surgery. Please grant him and his family health and blessings

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :signofcross: :gopray2:

For Ray, that he might be fully healed of his afflictions. Comfort, Lord, the whole family and all who are suffering from this time of strife. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

Thank you all for your prayers. My uncle had five bypasses and is on his way to a speedy recovery. Praise God for His loving mercy.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Prayers promised. I too had a five way by pass in March of 2000. Am still here with God’s grace.Give him this encouragement.

closed #13

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.