RCIA Candidates, Catechumens; CRHP Parish Renewal Retreats

:signofcross: Thank you Lord for the Pentecost that continues to burn in so many to glorify Your holy name by their dedication to RCIA and ChRHP in so many parishes.
May the Spirit of God bless all of Christ’s children who are seeking to come into full communion with Him and His most holy church in the RCIA programs. Guide the faithful who dedicate their hearts to lighting the path for all seekers of the truth present in Christ’s love and our mother the church. Bless especially those whose intellect is blocking the way of Your Spirit Father God.
Faithful Catholics throughout the world are beginning to accept your calling to embrace their parish communities as retreatants in Christ Renews His Parish. We pray for the continued evangelization of those closest to us through this loving ministry. Allow all who receive and accept Your Holy Spirit to give love abundantly and courageously in Your name. Light the path for all those in need. Free those most in need to let go of their inhibition, fears, excuses. Send your angels to them Lord and allow them to awaken to the blessings of Your Holy Spirit.
All of these petitions Lord we humbly seek in the Glory of Your Name. We know You because you allowed us to Know Our Redeemer Liveth. All that we have is through You ABBA…
:signofcross:
AMEN

Aid all those who wish to follow in your ways, Lord.
:crossrc:

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.