RCIA excitement!

Just wanted to share my excitement that I start RCIA the first is the enquiriy session tomorrow evening , so glad to get started !
Thanks to all on here who have helped me over the years thankyou thankyou all :slight_smile:
If you could do me a favour and pray it all goes well and the whole process goes well would be much appreciated :slight_smile: thanks all again !
Chuck

You got it Chuck! Thoughts and prayers to you and all RCIA attendees.

Excellent! Peace and Love of Christ be with you, Chuck, and welcome home! :thumbsup:

So excited for you. Praying as well.

Heather

You have excellent reasons to be excited!!! :hug1:

• Sub tuum praesidium confugimus, Sancta Dei Genetrix. Nostras deprecationes ne despicias in necessitatibus nostris, sed a periculis cunctis libera nos semper, Virgo gloriosa et benedicta*

Welcome home, Chuck1!:)

I wish you all the best in your journey.

How exciting! Enjoy your journey! Welcome home. Prayers for you and the other candidates.

Thankyou all :) can't wait :)
Charlie - chuck is my nickname lol
Thanks for your prayers your all in mine too :)

Praying for you and wishing you well - I loved RCIA and was sad when it ended.

God's Blessings to you!

Excited and praying for you. I’m heading off to my RCIA class now. Been going since Aug and loving it!

I'm so excited for you and will definitely keep you in my prayers! :D

Well Done Dear one!!

May the SACRED HEART BLESS YOU MOST ABUNDANTLY!!!

May Our LORD JESUS make You a Saint for Our Church!!

Please jump in the Tiber River, the water is quite fine, I can assure you!!

Fratere Tuus in CORDE JESU

Frenki Fehervari
FF/ff

:D:D:D:D:thumbsup::clapping::dancing::extrahappy::extrahappy:

Has my first session today , very small group like one old guy one mother and me and I’m the only student but its okay but father said on arranging dates for the meetings to work around christmas and Easter so that tells me I’m not going to be received into the church at Easter and also that He also said that since different people are at different stages of their faith will ‘see how it goes’ in conversion terms so that’s not even a denfinate yes so maybe I should express 100% to him that I want to convert and be received church ?

Slow down Chuck, you have put it off this long, a little while longer will not hurt you.

God bless, praying for you!

Oh Jesus, please bring this person closer to the light of Your Face.
:signofcross::signofcross::signofcross:

Welcome Home! I know you have waited a long time for this. You will be an awesome Catholic.:slight_smile:

Wonderful news Chuck. Welcome Home. :smiley:

[quote="Chuck1, post:13, topic:304342"]
Has my first session today , very small group like one old guy one mother and me and I'm the only student but its okay but father said on arranging dates for the meetings to work around christmas and Easter so that tells me I'm not going to be received into the church at Easter and also that He also said that since different people are at different stages of their faith will 'see how it goes' in conversion terms so that's not even a denfinate yes so maybe I should express 100% to him that I want to convert and be received church ?

[/quote]

Hi Chuck,
I wouldn't necessarily say that you aren't being accepted because;
Our journey through RCIA leads to our initiation into the Catholic Church through Confirmation at the Easter Vigil. After that, we enter a period known as *Mystagogy. * Classes still continue AFTER Easter. Most people just assume once Easter comes, that RCIA is finished.
If I were you, I would ask your Priest, or RCIA instructor.

God bless

The Easter Vigil Mass is usually when the un-baptized catechumens are received into the Church, and baptized Christians can be received into the Church at any other time of the year. Some smaller parishes bring everybody in on the Easter Vigil Mass because lack of manpower or convenience. The average baptized Christian spends about 1 year in our RCIA program (depending on on divorce issues).

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.