RCIA for busy people?

I was was baptized Catholic when I was about 7 years old did my first confession and first communion at 8 years old been raised my whole life in Catholic church but never made my confirmation I moved recently and and my work hours has always been sporadic and not consistent with the schedule of Rica classes what can be done?

I would suggest you make an appointment with a Catholic priest in your area with who you feel comfortable and discuss your situation. Since you are baptized Catholic, you have a right to the sacrament of confirmation:

Canon 843. § 1. Sacred ministers cannot deny the sacraments to those who seek them at appropriate times, are properly disposed, and are not prohibited by law from receiving them.

In what manner you are properly prepared to receive the sacrament can be arranged between you and the parish priest.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.