RCIA

Well, this morning we had the Rite of Sending at Mass for the catechumens and candidates, then it will be down to the Cathedral for the Rite of Enrollment for our area of the Diocese this afternoon--a beautiful rite.

RCIA is really a joy :)

I agree. We also had the Rite of Sending this morning, and we will be at the Basilica this afternoon. It is hard to believe that we are this close to Easter.

DGB

We had the Rite of Election yesterday at Westminster Cathedral. It was beautiful! The Archbishop gave a homily and we all went up to the front Parish by Parish to meet him.

Diocese of Tuscon - 77 parishes - 600+ catechumens and candidates

Whoo Hoo! What an Easter it is going to be! :extrahappy:

Blessings to all of you. Last year at the Easter Vigil my daughter and I came into full communion with the Catholic Church. It was truly one of the happiest days of my life! Just wait to you see how beautiful and moving the Vigil is, I was just truly amazed. :) I have grown in my Catholic faith over this past year, and I have also been helping with the new RCIA (2012) class. I love being Catholic:D I am excited for all of you and for the new people joining at my parish.

I totally agree that it's such a joy to see catechumens and candidates going through the process of coming home. This Easter I'm going to the Vigil Mass for the first time in a while, so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing all the Baptisms and Confirmations.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.