Read this true story

Especially you hardcore anti-protestants. Youll get a kick out of this, it is a big smack in the Protestant’s face:

catholicism.org/pages/aubrey.htm

I liked it alot!

[quote=Chazemataz]Especially you hardcore anti-Catholics. Youll get a kick out of this, it is a big smack in the Catholics’s face:

I liked it alot!
[/quote]

I think I would like it as much as the above.

I’ve often heard that during exorcisms, the Priest must be completely cleansed (confession, fasting, prayer) because the devil knows the sins.

Evidentally, the devil saw through the Calvinists.

Thank you for sharing that true story, Chazemataz. Scary but important!

Sacred Heart of Jesus, I put all my trust in You!

That’s actually pretty cool. :slight_smile:

Wow! That’s all I can say, wow.

[quote=Chazemataz]Especially you hardcore anti-protestants. Youll get a kick out of this, it is a big smack in the Protestant’s face:

catholicism.org/pages/aubrey.htm

I liked it alot!
[/quote]

Read the article on the above link yesterday. At Mass today (thurs) the reading of 2 Cor 11:1-11 in part had this to say.

“I arranged for you to marry Christ so that I might give you away as a chaste virgin to this one husband. But the serpent, with his cunning, seduced Eve, and I am afraid that in the same way your ideas may get corrupted and turned away from simple devotion to Christ. Because any newcomer has only to proclaim a new Jesus, different from the one that we preached, or you have only to receive a new spirit, different from the one you have already received, or a new gospel different from the one you have already accepted - and you welcome it with open arms.”

A simple devotion to Christ in the Eucharist made the devil reveal all about his involvement in corrupting this devotion as St Paul feared. A new Jesus, a new spirit, a new gospel? :hmmm:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.