Real Catholic TV

I’m probably posting this question in the wrong forum,so mod feel free to relocate it as appropriat.They are sending me emails with youtube segments that are quite appealing and appear to be very orthodox.What are your impressions?I understand there is an enhanced membership for $10 per month.As a sole support Father I have to watch my coin.Is it worth it?It seems to address unorthodoxy within the Catholic Church.All comments are welcome.Peace.

Not familiar with it, just checking it out now… But there’s always EWTN and CatholicTV! Both are very good, and both can be watched free all day online if you want, and EWTN is available on many cable networks.

I already subscibe thanks:)

Is Catholictv on cable?If so I don’t think its available in Canada.How do you nmean you can watch Catholic tv on line?Could you provide the info.Thanks:)

I subscribe and they’re very orthodox and militant Catholic (a good thing). They pull no punches and say what is right and true. No sugar-coating. It is what it is. Good use of $10/month.

I highly recommend them!

Catholic TV is available on some TV services and local broadcasts. I get it on Sky Angle IPTV service (mostly protestant Evangelical stuff, but they have Catholic Tv & 2 EWTN’s). You can go to www.catholictv.com to view it live, the link to view live is just above the preview window. For another good channel you can go to www.ewtn.com. Both have some good programming, though I tend to like EWTN more.

Thank you very much.:);):thumbsup:

From what I’ve seen I like.I’m also very orthodox and nauseatingly militant,hence my pugnacious and sometimes obnoxious:blush: posts on CAF.I think that I’ll join you.:thumbsup::):wink:

Well I am a Pagan but let me put it like this. I was Catholic BEFORE reading over there stuff and it convinced me to return to being a Pagan.

Somehow, your post doesn’t ring true. There’s not a lot of stuff “written” for you to “read” on their site. It is, by and large, a video site. What they have to say, they say in video and audio.

But, on the outside chance that you really did consider yourself Catholic before, why would a Catholic leave when confronted with Catholic teaching? Unless, of course, you really didn’t know what the Church taught, etc., in which case at least now you know you’re outside of the Church.

Life is all about choices…and consequences. When we die, we get what we chose during this life. If we chose Jesus, then that’s what we get. If we chose ourselves (paganism), then we don’t get Jesus, and we suffer for all eternity in agony.

I know it’s private revelation, but I seem to recall the children at Fatima were given a brief vision of hell where they saw the damned suffering, etc. But one of the most impressionable things they saw was the total hatred there was there. Absolutely not one ounce of love anywhere! I would think that would be worse than the pains of the fires, etc.

You are aware that they are linked to another website correct? That real Catholic TV is a part of a group that had a good many articles catholictelevision.org/ the new site has less reading material but it use to have more. In reading over I also listened to there pod casts.

Lots of talk or hell, suffering, most likely going to hell no matter what, be 150% perfect or hell. Heaven being described as sitting in silence and staring at God. The whole Saints thing being someone prays to god, the he (god) will ask you to pray (silently) to god for god to do something.

But, on the outside chance that you really did consider yourself Catholic before, why would a Catholic leave when confronted with Catholic teaching? Unless, of course, you really didn’t know what the Church taught, etc., in which case at least now you know you’re outside of the Church.

Life is all about choices…and consequences. When we die, we get what we chose during this life. If we chose Jesus, then that’s what we get. If we chose ourselves (paganism), then we don’t get Jesus, and we suffer for all eternity in agony.

Love at the point of a gun, or in this case love gained by dangling one over a pit of flame is never true love.

I know it’s private revelation, but I seem to recall the children at Fatima were given a brief vision of hell where they saw the damned suffering, etc. But one of the most impressionable things they saw was the total hatred there was there. Absolutely not one ounce of love anywhere! I would think that would be worse than the pains of the fires, etc.

Private revelations, those things really bug me. Use them to prove the faith but if you point out a theological issue (like how they contradict each other) just say “private revelation don’t have to believe it!”

I’ve been watching it of late and am pleased that someone is standing up for orthodoxy in the Church and calling people out who need to be called out. However, it does seem to be a little extreme and militant at times. I just wish he would stop with the pencil thing!

The mission of RealCatholicTV.com is to promote the faith given to humanity by Jesus Christ, the Son of God, God and the Messiah. This faith is the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church lead by the heir of Saint Peter, Pope Benedict XVI. From what I’ve seen, it’s great!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.