real help

Why is it when u truly need help from people in this world no one is willing to give an inch of help? It really starts to make my faith waiver. I know its a test but im struggling very bad and I don’t know what to do.

I am praying for you, please ask God to help you resist the temptations of this trial.

O Heart of Love, I place all my trust in Thee, for I fear all things from my own weakness, but I hope for all things from Thy goodness. Amen.

Perhaps you have come to a point in your journey where it becomes important for you to turn to and trust only God.

As wonderful as it is for us to have help from our fellow human beings, there are times that our needs are far to great for the people around us to fill.

God alone can fill that void but we must trust Him with all our heart and soul.

In this state you truly reflect Christ.

When He was suffering the greatest depression, when His soul was “sorrowful even unto death”, when He walked into the Garden at night, surrounded by darkness, knowing that He was about to enter His sorrowful Passion, and He experienced such an extreme suffering that caused the rare condition of hematidrosis…that was the one time in which He truly needed help from people in this world…yet even His closest disciples left Him alone, having fallen asleep…

So great was His suffering that He also told the Father: “please take this cup of suffering away from me”.

Let us then realize that if we truly love Christ, we ought to love Him even unto the Passion, even unto complete abandonment and death…and let us tell the beloved God: not what I want, but what you want!

In the dark night, the Father was with the Son, and He sent an angel to strengthen Him…now I, a poor sinner, tell you this: the eyes of the Lord are upon you, and His angel is already by your side.

I pray that soon enough you will be ready to say: “God alone suffices!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.