Real quick thread, where is this

I just have a real quick question. Where is it in the NT that it said by either matt,mark,luke,john something like “I couldnt imagine the world holding the amount of books it would take to hold everything we have been taught”. Im looking for it now and have forgotten its location.

thanks all
god bless
p.s please feel free to delete this post after it has been answered.

[quote=Fides]I just have a real quick question. Where is it in the NT that it said by either matt,mark,luke,john something like “I couldnt imagine the world holding the amount of books it would take to hold everything we have been taught”. Im looking for it now and have forgotten its location.

thanks all
god bless
[/quote]

John 21:25
And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written.

Hope thats the one. you were looking for.

And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

:thumbsup:

[quote=Fides]I just have a real quick question. Where is it in the NT that it said by either matt,mark,luke,john something like “I couldnt imagine the world holding the amount of books it would take to hold everything we have been taught”. Im looking for it now and have forgotten its location.

thanks all
god bless
[/quote]

And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written.

Hope thats the one you were looking for.

thank you !!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.