RealCatholicTV.com promo

Hello! I got this email in my inbox today regarding a great deal from Saint Michael’s Media and RealCatholicTV.com !! I thought I’d pass it along, all are welcome! :thumbsup:

It’s the new year, and all of us at Saint Michael’s Media want to wish you and your family a happy new year. And we want to help make 2009 a really good year for you spiritually and with regard to your faith life.

That’s why we’re making a special offer for all of our supporters. We’ve teamed up with RealCatholicTV.com, the world’s first internet-only Catholic television station showing daily news and commentary as well as full-length Catholic television programs.

Saint Michael’s Media have now completed editing of Season Five of The One True Faith, our hour-long television program which is available on RealCatholicTV.com. Thanks to RealCatholicTV.com, we are able to offer a Free Month’s Subscription to the RealCatholicTV.com premium service to anyone who buys a full season of the fifth season of The One True Faith. You can try out all the great programming on the internet site Free for a month just for buying our great-value TV series!

Season five is available as DVD video or as CD audio. The DVD video is thirteen hours of video, the CD is over eight and a half hour of audio – all shot, produced and edited by the Emmy Award winning team at Saint Michael’s Media.

The One True Faith and RealCatholicTV.com are great ways for you and your family to learn more about the faith, news, current events and how you can become holier and closer to Jesus Christ. And this is a great time to try RealCatholicTV.com, since you can get a month for Free!

To order the fifth season, either visit catholictelevision.org/main.php?nav=07&content=72 or call 866-738-1207 and have your credit card ready! The DVDs and CDs are shipping now, and this offer only lasts until the end of January – so don’t delay!

God bless, and stay tuned for news about the upcoming sixth season of The One True Faith!

Simon

~Saint Michael’s Media Webmaster

~Liza

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.