Really Depressed

Hi everyone. I am really depressed right now. Could you all please pray for me?

I’ll pray for you tonite especially. I know what depression is…

God, please help Holly get through this time of struggle and feelings of depression. Help her realize your goodness and peace that you bring to our lives. Please give her the strength to climb out of this dark hole that she’s in and have her find the light at the end.

Holly - I know how you feel, hang in there. . .you’re in my prayers.

Jenn

Praying for you Holly… :console:

Prayers promised

***+JMJTJ+

Holly, you will be in my prayers for your strength and peace.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

Praying for you Holly.

LORD Jesus
Comfort ur Daughter

Thank you everyone. The depression did finally go away. Today I am feeling ok but right now I am slightly depressed. If you don’t mind, please pray that my depression does not worsen.

Praying for you Holly…

I am praying for you.

May you find your joy like Mary, in knowing that God loves you and never abandons you. May you feel embraced by Him and find the light at the end of this dark tunnel.

Alma

May Our Lady of Mental Peace comfort you and heal you.

kate

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.