Really disturbing program

There was a really disturbing program on TV this morning which I think I saw on either Discover or TLC (and btw, I LOVE Man v. Wild, Mythbusters, and Dirty Jobs—all those sorts of shows).

I was surfing and happened to run across what I believe is their show on expectant Moms and the new baby in their lives—only this time it was two MEN.

And they were ‘snuggling’ on the couch with these broad grins and saying that when ‘their’ daughter (a poor, confused-looking little thing of about a year) goes to the park, she sees how the other kids are, and then starts calling these men ‘Mommy.’

That just broke my heart.

Soo this time Heather has two Daddies. But a one-year-old has more sense than they do!

You have to wonder about the rebellious spirit so clearly evident in people like this and the TV shows that embrace them. It’s like saying, “I don’t need your stupid RULES. I can cut my head off and still live!”

Yep. That’s TLC for ya.

I was like, http://smilies.vidahost.com/kao/chika/chirolp_gurug.gif

then, :eek:

and :mad:

The media is complying with the LGBT agenda by trying to expose as many people as possible to such things in order to give them the impression it is somehow normal. It’s not.

God bless,
Ed

And there was SUCH a great commercial on last night during the Dirty Jobs show: It was for a company that makes tractors, and featured a bunch of guys hauling wood and barbed wire and the announcer going, “And you’ve never looked through a Swedish furniture catalog.”

IKEA had a recent commercial featuring a male ‘couple’ snuggling on their cheap Swedish couches with their ‘children.’ shudders

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

-Joseph Goebbels.
Nazi Minister for Public Enlightenment and Propaganda

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8a/Goebbels.jpg

*What was old is new again… *

Not entirely…Many companies will not directly address the morality of the issue. But I have heard that LGBT’s have power and money. So if a company wants money from that part of society, guess what they do? If there was more money in promoting moral behavior than other behaviors, which do you think they would choose? Who funded things back in the 40’s, 50’s and 60’s?

Speaking as a Catholic who loves God, and is not Perfect (God knows), I’m not in it for the money.

God bless,
Ed

:slight_smile:

As the culture becomes morally ambivalent, then decadent, then downright depraved, it’s disheartening for people who know God’s Truth to see what is happening to the world around them. If there’s a bright spot, it’s that we can see what is going on and are still repelled by it. Pray for the masses of moral lemmings who follow all that toxic evil, but understand we are not part of it, nor governed by any of it.

I am in awe at the way you can make something so innocent sound so evil

???:confused: ???

I’m often in awe at how people can make things evil sound so innocent, myself.

I guess my question marks and confused look didn’t illustrate my point very well.
What is so “innocent” that is being made to look evil?
Homosexuality in general or the confusing of a child because of their selfishness?

But, it’s not going anywhere. :stuck_out_tongue:

Unfortunately, I think it is. The whole “acceptance” of LGBT is very trendy right now. It is being embraced by culture and even by some laws. I fear for our culture in the long run unless we can reverse this somehow.

I used to watch a lot of HGTV and the home interior shows on TLC (Trading Spaces and While You Were Out). Not anymore. Something like a third of the people on there were gay/lesbian couples.

But was this “A Baby Sory?” I thought that was supposed to be about following a woman through pregnancy! How exactly did a pair of gay men manage that:eek: ? So now we’re piling one sin (active homosexual lifestyle) on top of another (surrogate mothers)? Swell.

… You know, I was just about to say “Well, at least there’s still MythBusters,” but then I remembered that the Mentos + Soda myth was kicked off by Kari’s appearance in FHM (an, uh “men’s magazine”) and any breast-related myths feature male MythBusters with bras on overtop of their clothing. :banghead:

Now I’m depressed… I think I’ll order some Fulton Sheen DVDs from EWTN or something.

Yah, I think it was ‘A Baby Story.’

Some of the other posters have pointed out that the homosexual agenda is being made ‘trendy.’ Young people are insecure enough as is without these predators sinking their claws into them. Yes, we need to fight the way television embraces perversion.

I think it was Fadda John Corapi who once said that anyone who once promoted that sort of thing on tv would have been run out of town on a rail.

So they have chemical imbalances, let’s stone them!

FOR NARNIAAA!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Urantia/smilies/Gaia%20smilies/icon_scream.gif

“Junior” becomes a reality! LET’S ATTACK AHHNOLD the GOVERNATOR FOR INSPIRING THIS BOLOGNA.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.