really need prayers

Hi, I’m in a sort of a desperate situation at the moment and I don’t know how to get out of it. I’m starting another year of college in September, but after paying for my tuition, I don’t have enough money for all the textbooks, bus money, or food. I’ve been trying to find a job but no luck. I’ll keep on looking… but all my money went to tuition and now I don’t know how I’ll be able to attend my classes, I’m completely broke. I can’t ask my family for help or to borrow money from them cause my family is also struggling financially.

Can you please say a prayer for me that I’d be able to find a job soon and that these issues would get resolved?

:frowning:

thank you!!

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, I pray for 4EverHis that he/she may find a job soon. Please, may he/she meet with the right person who can offer employment. I feel so bad for 4EverHis I just wish you could somehow get him/her to the right place at the right time to secure a job to pay for the books, food, etc. that is so much needed. I know you can help 4EverHis if it is your will for him/her to go to college. Please help, Lord. 4EverHis really needs this. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to Your protection, implored Your help, or sought Your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, we fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, our Mother. To You we come; before You we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions, but in Your mercy, hear and answer us. Amen.

My prayers 4EverHis!

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amen…

I ask God to help you to help you find realistic options, especially, to find work. Lord, is there a student scheme in this person’s country? Lord, please give guidance and help. We have Austudy and Hecs, and students can borrow money which they only have to pay back gradually when later employed…please help this person to find what is available in their country

Prayer for 4EverHis

May the Lord open up
The windows of heaven
And pour you a blessing

That you will not have room
Enough to receive it all.

May the Lord bless
You exceedingly and abundantly,
Above all you could ever hope for.

May the Lord bless you
That you may walk in a
Financial overflow.

May you fall in love with Him
For the rest of your days
In the Name of Jesus.
Amen!

thank you everyone :hug1:

today, I applied to some jobs, looked up a few grants/bursaries, and found an opportunity to get a bit of money… :slight_smile: I feel like God is helping me with this and I’m not going to give up, I’ll try to get through this year and hopefully things would be better. I really hope I’ll find a job to pay for my bus tickets and food as well

God bless

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.