Received into full communion today!

Just wanted to say how thankful and overwhelmed I am at being received into full communion with the Catholic Church today!

My wife was baptized and we were both confirmed and had our marriage convalidated…

What a glorious day we had today, our first day in Communion with Christ’s One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church!

Congratulations to you and your wife! May God let you joyfully serve Him for many years to come in His Church.

Welcome Home! :thumbsup:

Congratulations! Im so happy for the both of you, may the Catholic faith grant both of you more Grace than you have ever imagined.
Im being initiated at easter myself, How I look forward to it.

• Peace in Christ

Congratulations!! And welcome home. This is very exciting news!!

Congratulations to both of you and Welcome Home. May God Bless both of you.

Fantastic!! Congratulations!

:extrahappy::dancing:How wonderful! May God bless you and your wife, and may your lives be enriched by the Truth and Peace of Christ daily!

hotdiggity, that’s wonderful!
May you and your wife remain in communion with our Lord and His Church (and with each other)! Always allow God to partner with you in your marriage.
I am happy for you and your wife, and for the Church, because she has two more people to be lights of our Lord’s love for the world.
Thank you for sharing.

All of Heaven is rejoicing with the conversion of more faithful! Congratulations and may the Most High grant you and your wife abundant graces forever and ever!

Hi hotdiggity,

How exciting for you both, and congratulations to both of you, too.

God Bless the both of you! :slight_smile:

Woo-hoo!:extrahappy:
You put a great big goofy smile on my face by that announcement.
Welcome home!
I came home in 1996 and I never cease to be amazed at what God has done for us.
***AVE MARIA, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. ***
***Benedicta tu in mulieribus, ***
***et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Jesus. ***
***Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. ***
Amen.

:egyptian:

Welcome!
Pray for us cradle Catholics, because sometimes we take for granted what we, and now you, have.

God Bless!

Congratulations and Welcome!! How wonderful that you can share this day together, and have the Anniversary together every year after this of your full Communion in the Church! Heaven is rejoicing with you both!

Congratulations. God bless you and your wife.

Congratulations! Welcome home!

:slight_smile: :thumbsup: :slight_smile:

Wow! Wonderful news! That’s great! Welcome home! :):thumbsup::yup::bounce::clapping:

I’ll close with a prayer for you guys in your new life. Again, congratulations to you both!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
:angel1:

:thumbsup:

Congratulations to you and your good wife. All of Christendom is stronger for your entry into the gate. You both must be so happy. Remember the road is long but may you have many merry companions on your path.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.