Recently Deceased Father

Please pray for my recently deceased father. He was a fallen away Catholic, and after my mom died last year was overcome with a broken heart. He missed her so much he even went to a psychic once or twice for some sort of “connection” to her. Please pray for his soul because he did not have the chance for confession or last rites before he died and I am very afraid for him. Please God have mercy and forgiveness, and reunite my mom and dad in the light of your grace.

I’m sorry for your loss.

Make sure to pray rosaries for his soul, it will also be good to go to your church and offer some masses for his soul. Have a meeting with your priest, tell him your concerns, I’m sure he will shed healing light on this situation.

Lord Father of Love and Mercy, in your infinate wisdom take this soul into your Sacred Heart of forgiveness. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee, blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Praying.

God bless,
Ut

Heavenly Father, Your grace can be quite irresistable, please have given dang71’s father the sufficient grace late in his earthly life, to call out to you sincerely, and be welcomed into Your eternal banquet of joy. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :harp:

your father is in my prayer

prayer

***+JMJTJ+

Your Father will be in my prayers.***
May God bless you with peace.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

In Jesus’ name, Father, please send Your Holy Spirit to Dang’s father at the moment of his death to reveal Your merciful lvoe and fogiveness to him, and give him grace to accept this salvation. I ask this of You as time is no barrier to You.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Eternal Rest Grant Unto Him O Lord And Let Perpetual Light Shine Upon Him.
Amen
Grandma Glor

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Eternal Father, I offer you the body and blood, soul and divinity of your dearly beloved son, our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for his sins and those of the whole world.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.