Recommendation for bible study on mercy

I would like to facilitate a study on divine mercy/ the mercy of God this fall at my parish. I’m a mom of 3 young kids (pregnant with the 4th and due in fall) so this would have to be a study that had a dvd or some resource that made it easy for me. I’m feeling lead to offer this to other moms as a daytime study when kids are in school.

Any suggestions on resources?
Thanks!
Jennifer

Fr. Michael Gaitley’s new book, 33 day Consecration to Divine Mercy, St. Faustina’s Diary,
Video Divine Mercy, No Escape. You could open the meeting with The Divine Mercy Chaplet.

The Marians of Stockbridge MA have a website dedicated to the Divine Mercy Devotion. They offer many great materials.:smiley:

I have ordered a few things from them. They do have some really great products.

You are right. Thank you and God bless you.

There is an excellent Bible Study plan (a 7 week structure) put together by the St. Paul Center of the Franciscan University of Steubenville by Scott Hahn called Journey Through Scripture. The first series is called Genesis to Jesus. Everything is put together for you and is very useful.

I am writing this from Steubenville right now, as I am just completing the Adult summer conference: Applied Biblical Studies: St. Luke and the Gospel of Mercy. I also completed the Journey through Scripture series Genesis to Jesus before the start of the conference. I would recommend contacting the St. Paul Center or check their website.

I wish you much success in your efforts!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.