Recommended Catholic Sacred Music?

I've gotten some excellent chant music off of Amazon mp3 downloads. What I am looking for now is something more like a cathedral choir. I've heard some of the shows on EWTN radio occassionally have some incoming or outgoing sacred music. It seems pretty easy to find excellent Eastern Catholic or Orthodox choirs... but I have found any Catholic choirs yet... can anyone recommend some?
I wouldn't mind even going to a church's website to download or order... just want some beautiful music to listen to in the background while I am driving or working....

I'm not sure if this fits what you're looking for or not, but the Vatican website has some sacred music for free download from the Pontifical Musical Chorus of the Sistine Chapel:

vatican.va/news_services/liturgy/cap-mus-sistina/documents/index_inni_en.htm

They also have music from the Pontifical Institute of Sacred Music:

vatican.va/roman_curia/institutions_connected/sacmus/documents/rc_ic_sacmus_sound_en.html

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.