Recommended Forums

Can anyone recommend good forums for discussion other than CA but similar to it?

CA is awesome, I am learning alot from everyone. But I find that I also already agree with a majority of what is stated.

I’ve found that to learn about other beliefs, it works best to talk to people that hold those beliefs. I’ve learned a ton from talking with Mormons face to face, Jehovah’s witnesses, non-denominational Christians face to face, etc.

The problem I’ve found is that some sites are so strict, or whatever, that you are not allowed to talk about OSAS, for example or there is a really harsh, harsh anti-Catholic bent that does not allow for open dialogue.

Thanks!

If you find one, let me know.

Would Elk Country happen to be near Elk County? :wink:

I don’t think so. Not a typo, either.

Elk Country (to me) = Colorado. The state with the largest elk population in the U.S.

And I will let you know if I find anything.

I hang out of lds.net and really enjoy it. I also spend some time on ChristainForums.com, which is ok, but has a high troll population.

Lately I think ** RF** “Religious Forums” is pretty balanced…

They have separate areas for debate issues as well as Comparative Religion… also each religion has it’s own section which is off limits for debate…

Thank you Jane and Arthra for the recommendations.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.