Recommending a good used book store on line

that sells catholic books?

Thanks

Amazon?

Yes, thank you. I'm hoping for others. The book/cd that I'm looking for is kind of expenisve brand new, and even the amazon used prices are kind of pricey... maybe I'm just cheap. I love Alibris, but they don't have what I'm looking for.

Amazon is almost always the cheapest price I can find. You can try using google and clicking the shopping tab, something might come up there.

I have some friends who use paperbackswap.com/index.php and have had success with it though I do not use it myself.

I’ve had lots of luck with www.abebooks.com. They are a central link to used booksellers all over the world. They are a good source not only for used, but even for the old, out-of-print, and collectible books. Over the last 10 years, I have purchased many books from them, some Catholic, including The Catechism. There isn’t much they don’t have.

amazon.com is very good

www.half.com

SUPER cheap everything!:thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.