Recovery after crash

Hello,

I have somewhat selfishly come here with a prayer request for myself. On september 21st 2012 I was involved in a car crash. Nobody knows what happened as I was found in my pajamas about 90 miles away from my home in a place I had never been before. I have no member of what happened before or the weeks after. The last few months are patchy at best. I have undergone countless tests and scans and the doctors still do not know what triggered this episode.

Though physically I am in perfect health, mentally I am not even close to the person I was before the crash. I have lost many memories, much of my knowledge and my personality has changed totally.

I am not asking for a prayer to restore what I have lost, that may not be Gods intention and is rather selfish. But please could you pray with me that I find the strength to live with my new mind. That I adapt to the changes and can progress with my life.

Sorry for more rambling but I just feel lost.

Thank you

:gopray:

I pray that God will heal you, however He wants.

When I have troubles, it helps me to think of Christ on the cross.

Praying for you! It must be be very scary and lonely feeling. May the Great Physician guide your doctors and help you to heal according to his will.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

You will be in my prayers.

In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

We come to you Lord Jesus and ask you to restore this man’s mind to him. Help the doctors to find what caused his amnesia so that he doesn’t have to live with the specter of a recurrence. Please give him strength to live each day, not knowing what is ahead for him. You are the Great Physician and we know you have the power to heal us, body, mind and spirit. Thank you, Jesus, for hearing our prayer. Amen.

I entrust you to the loving care of the Blessed Virgin Mary. May she help you to carry your cross courageously, faithfully, patiently and lovingly. I pray that you turn to Mother Mary in your need and receive her powerful assistance.

Hail Mary…

Amen.

[FONT=Arial]Our Father, Who art in heaven, [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Hallowed be Thy Name. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Thy Kingdom come. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]And forgive us our trespasses, [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]as we forgive those who trespass against us.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]And lead us not into temptation,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]but deliver us from evil. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Amen.[/FONT]

Praying…

Praying hard for you.

Not self at all.
Lord have mercy,
Christ have mercy,
Lord have mercy.

Praying for your recovery.

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.