Red Coats

Has anyone else noticed that liberal feminist political types are always attired in a red blazer, suit jacket, or dress? This is supposedly a “power” color and once I began to notice, I can no longer ignore it! Sooo anoying! Guilty of too much time on my hands?

Waaay too much time on your hands. :slight_smile: I love red; it goes really well with my hair. I’m not a blazing feminist type. Some of us are just into bright colors.

[quote=grotto]Has anyone else noticed that liberal feminist political types are always attired in a red blazer, suit jacket, or dress? This is supposedly a “power” color and once I began to notice, I can no longer ignore it! Sooo anoying! Guilty of too much time on my hands?
[/quote]

It’s traditional – it was the Red Coats who first tried gun control in this country, confiscating weapons in April of 1775.http://forums.catholic.com/images/icons/icon12.gif

[quote=grotto]Has anyone else noticed that liberal feminist political types are always attired in a red blazer, suit jacket, or dress? This is supposedly a “power” color and once I began to notice, I can no longer ignore it! Sooo anoying! Guilty of too much time on my hands?
[/quote]

Yes, it is a ‘power’ color.

Notice also that a lot of politicians wear red ties.

[quote=grotto]Has anyone else noticed that liberal feminist political types are always attired in a red blazer, suit jacket, or dress?
[/quote]

Nancy Reagan had such a preference for red clothing it became a phrase: “Nancy Reagan Red”. I don’t suppose you consider her a liberal feminist political type? :wink:

Call me anything you want…I’m NOT giving up my beautiful red blazer!
P.S. It doesn’t make me feel powerful, it makes me feel happy. :smiley:

[/quote]

I wear red all the time because I love the color and own a lot of it like black. It is just another color to me. And oh I am far from liberal.

Or maybe they are Mary Kay directors you are noticing?

:stuck_out_tongue:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.