Regarding if Jesus is God

There has been a lot of argument regarding if Is Jesus is God,I will like to hear your opinion and facts ?

There has been a lot of argument regarding if Is Jesus is God,I will like to hear your opinion and facts ?

I was listening to a Fulton Sheen audio recording and had an interesting thing to say:. It’s in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, in the singular. Not nameS of in the plural.

Also I find the start of the Gospel of John pretty definitive in the matter.

Plus if you say that he isn’t loud enough, it’s pretty likely that Santa Claus will punch you in the face.

“I and my Father are one " that is Jesus telling us yes He is God.I read your bio, you have the Love for God because Jesus also said’ No one gets to the Father except by Me.” It would take one a long time to explain the Blessed Trinity, maybe a Theologian. Yet I believe the answer is in what Jesus revealed. i. Prayers and God bless… i.e. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death amen.

John 14:28 is pretty good proof

Post withdrawn as promised

God is Triune. He is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The Father is God. The Son is God. The Holy Spirit is God. The Father is not the Son. The Son is not the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is not the Father. And vice versa. This is what the Catholic Church teaches.

I have enough proof to do so.

But if you erase or correct your original message, I will withdrawn the accusation.

It’s up to you

Jesus is the son of god. I am unwilling to retract that statement

Right but the son is perfectly obedient to the father. This is an important aspect of the trinity

Yes, but it does not deny the Son’s divinity either.

The son is divine

but he is not the same as the father who is the creator

Correct. Equally as divine as the Father.

Correct. He is not the same as the Father, but as God existed before all ages, so too was Jesus there at the dawn of creation, as He is God.

I stand by what I said . Forgot Mary’s visit to cousin Elizabeth " How is it the Mother of my Lord should visit me." Yes Jesus is separate yet still One in being with the Father. God bless.

True. Im not saying he is a demigod or something like that but at the end of the day the father is boss in every perfect father son relationship

John 14:28

What exactly do you mean by the boss?

The father is the head (Godhead) of the trinity. While not more important then the others he is the head of it

I think you should take your time and read the Bible, no one wants to argue, especially about God. Jesus is God.May Jesus and His Merciful Heart draw you closer to Him.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.