Reincarnation

I think once was enough.

Are we all going to heaven?

we could, we have that choice, but sadly… no.

If you’re headed for heaven, then once would be enough. Those not headed for heaven might think otherwise.:smiley:

I agree, imagine having to live 7th grade all over again (that will probably be my purgatory).

Hebrews 9:27 (King James Version)

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

that leaves no room for a second chance at potty training.

:eek:

I used to like this rationale for reincarnation. However, God is entirely outside our comprehension and he knows us better than we know ourselves. Bad decisions will be weighed with the entirety of the whole person and God will decide that person’s fate. He created us,our bodies,our intellect, our personality, our psychology, our resilience or lack of it, in the face of bad environments, our physical aptitude, our education, experiences, opportunities and obstacles. Because God is who and what He is, the outcome will not be different if we have a single life, or thousands of lives. Choosing Heaven or Hell is not a matter of chance that might be different next time.

MarysRoses

That’s an interesting theory.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.