Rejection

Please pray for me. I have contacted another religious community that feels their enviroment (monastic) is not right for me due to my bipolar illness. I feel most drawn to enclosed communities and yet they are all closing their doors to me. Please pray that I will be open to God’s will and not push my agenda to the point that I lose my vocation.

Will pray for your intention.

I approached a community that allows the handicapped and the weak to enter and they rejected me too. There is one community and active community that follows the Rule of St Augustine and prays the Little Office of the Blessed Virgin Mary. But I am hesistant to visit them based on those things. I am looking for a more traditional life. With one of the more traditional rules and the recognized Liturgy of the Hours.

Prayer for you…

Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou among women
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

praayers promised

Praying.

God bless,
Ut

Prayers being offered for you now.

+JMJTJ+

You are in my prayers.

Holy Spirit please in Your charity lead this longing soul to the religious Order or lifestyle that will give welcome and is compliant with God’s wishes. If there is a place, please let someone who sees this post contact and advise this searching person.

God grant your prayers. Jesus, You know how rejection hurts. Come to this person and answer these prayers.

dear Jesus
I pray that you will give this individual peace of mind. If it is your will that this individual enter religious life open the doors and show the way and soften the heart of those who have rejected this person. Help us to draw strength from the Saints like Teresa of the Andes who herself suffered from illness. Lord you know those of us with disabilities know the hurt of rejection in tthose most painful moments give us the grace and the faith to know that you Jesus have not rejected us and you have a special plan for us. Help us to face the challenges of our disabilities with strength and grace so that we can use our special gifts as a disabled person to minister to others and do your will whenever it may be.
I offer this prayer in your holy name
Amen

Praying for your intentions

God bless

Praying for your intentions…

Dear Lord open doors for onaquest so that onaquest can be part of the monastic community and do your will in doing your work Lord !Lord thank you for this blessing upon onaquest, in the name of Jesus, amen . Onaquest the LORD hears our prayers and is blessing and answering our prayers for you . Do not be afraid . All will be wonderful , have faith , Your brother in Christ- John

Lord, please have mercy on your humble servant. Grant him faith and hope so that he may remain strong in his journey to do your will; let your kingdom come and help us all.

All glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit: as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be: world without end. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.