Religious Ed curriculum standards?

I know the Seattle Archdiocese posts their religious ed curriculum standards online based on grade levels. Are there any other diocese curriculum standards, based on grade levels, out there? I’m looking for Student Learning Expectations, Benchmarks, or Outcomes (rather than activities or lesson plans) and hopefully easily linked with the Catechism.

I’m homeschooling my 4 kids on matters of faith, and I would love help in finding standardized catechesis outline material.

Thanks for any help or direction!

the diocese of lacrosse, wi has theirs online.

curious why not just enroll them in summer school?

[quote="VetA, post:3, topic:198200"]
curious why not just enroll them in summer school?

[/quote]

*** Sunday**

They will be attending VBS this summer (and I’ll be volunteering), but we have no Catholic school near us and our parish Faith Formation program is weak at best (I know this as an active volunteer as well as a parent). I would love to see that change, and I am working towards a solution to the problem, but in the meantime, my kids need to keep learning about the God that they love and the Church He established.

I’m not sure what ages your children are, but the USCCB has a document online for high school religious ed curricula: Doctrinal Elements of a Curriculum Framework for the Development of Catechetical Materials for Young People of High School Age

I’m loving the LaCrosse, WI info - great stuff there…thanks!

I’m also loving the USCCB high school info…my kids are in elementary school, but will one day get to high school, and I like to know not only what they should be learning now, but what they should be moving towards.
I’ve been searching for a similar document for elementary schools from the USCCB, but am finding nothing…does anyone know why there aren’t such standards handed down from them?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.