Religious order focused on beautiful liturgy

As the title indicates, I'm interested in finding out about any (Catholic, Roman Rite) religious orders that have as a major focus a beautiful, traditional celebration of the Liturgy - the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and Liturgy of the Hours/Divine Office.

Some exclusionary items:
Not interested in a monastic/cloistered type community.
I'd prefer communities that don't exclusively celebrate the Extraordinary Form. I am somewhat familiar with ICRSS and FSSP (SSPX is not an option).
Of course, doctrinal orthodoxy and fidelity to the Magisterium are musts.
Hopefully they have a community in the Unites States...

I am familiar with the Canons of St. John Cantius, which I know focus on beautiful celebration of both the Ordinary and Extraordinary Forms. I'm hoping to find out if there are any others you may know of.

Thanks!

There is a society of priests that does this. They’re not a religious order like you asked for, but they are somewhat separate from the diocesan hierarchy. This group is FSSP. Here is their website.

The Mercedarians also celebrate both forms, and they are incredibly nice, too!

orderofmercy.org/

If you are not specifically desiring the celebration of both forms, there are very beautiful and traditional liturgical celebrations in the ordinary form in many orders.

I will say that many people are of the opinion that we, Mercedarians, offer the Sacred Liturgy in a manner that is reverent, orthodox, and in continuity with the living liturgical Tradition of the Roman Church…Many blogs have posted pictures of our liturgies, particularly in Philadelphia, which were offered at our parish, there. (Our Lady of Lourdes).

One thing that I would like to mention is that diocesan priesthood does not exclude celebrating a beautiful liturgy. Here at my diocesan seminary we have several men (myself included) who do love a beautiful traditional liturgy, and fully intend to do what we can to support that once we are ordained.

Thanks for your comments so far. In particular I was not familiar with the Mercedarians who I will now be reading up on.

I’m actually leaning toward the diocesan route right now, but I want to look at religious orders and other groups as well.

Any further comments would be greatly appreciated!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canons_Regular_of_the_New_Jerusalem

One of the smaller ones, like CSJC.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.