Religious pictures for personalized signature?

I want to personalize my signature and would like a religious picture on it. Does anyone know of a good website that would have something similar to some of the various personal signatures?

Thanks,
Maggie

If you go to google images you can type in what you are looking for. That may help. :slight_smile:

[quote=UtahMaggie]I want to personalize my signature and would like a religious picture on it. Does anyone know of a good website that would have something similar to some of the various personal signatures?

Thanks,
Maggie
[/quote]

Well… if you want to put image (avatar) and it needs url, find your favourite images… go to www.photobucket.com, create an account, and then log in, upload your fav image/photo there, they provide you link of url, tag and img. just copy the ‘url’ and put it into signature.

Sometimes when you use free images from anonymous sites directly (using their url link), you cant be sure that the site still there or images still there later on. The best is, once you find good image, save it in your hardisk, upload it then put it in your photobucket. So you use its url from there. should be work just fine. :thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.