Remembering 9/11

today, i put out my American flag in honor of the innocent victims and families of that terrible day.may God rest the souls of the innocent departed and comfort the families of the victims who died that day.

Psalm 91-The Good Soldier’s Trust and Confidence in God
* You who dwell in the shelter of the Most High, who abide in the shadow of the Almighty,

Say to the LORD, “My refuge and fortress, my God in whom I trust.”

God will rescue you from the fowler’s snare, from the destroying plague,

Will shelter you with pinions, spread wings that you may take refuge; God’s faithfulness is a protecting shield.

You shall not fear the terror of the night nor the arrow that flies by day,

Nor the pestilence that roams in darkness, nor the plague that ravages at noon.

Though a thousand fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, near you it shall not come.

You need simply watch; the punishment of the wicked you will see.

You have the LORD for your refuge; you have made the Most High your stronghold.

No evil shall befall you, no affliction come near your tent.

For God commands the angels to guard you in all your ways.

With their hands they shall support you, lest you strike your foot against a stone.

You shall tread upon the asp and the viper, trample the lion and the dragon.

Whoever clings to me I will deliver; whoever knows my name I will set on high.

All who call upon me I will answer; I will be with them in distress; I will deliver them and give them honor.

With length of days I will satisfy them and show them my saving power.*

**May God continue to bless the United States of America! May ****we as a country, come together and acknowledge ****the strength we have as “One Nation Under God”. I pray for the victims and their families… **

Please pray for the soul of Terence who lost his life in the Twin Towers.

Thank you and God Bless you all,
Elizabeth

[size=3]May God continue to bless the United States of America! May

[/size]
we as a country, come together and acknowledge
**the strength we have as “One Nation Under God”. I pray for the victims and their families… **

[LEFT]Amen…We here in Australia were terribly shocked by this horror and prayed for all involved and their family in friends who remain in our prayers and especially at this time. We were also elevated by the heroism of the American people.

Blessings - Barb**[/LEFT]

I pray for the soul of my cousin’s brother in law who died in the towers on this day.

~Liza

May God bless and comfort each of the family members of the victims of 9/11.
And for those who died in New York on September 11th we pray:
Eternal rest grant unto them oh Lord, and may perpetual light shine upon them… May their souls and the souls of all the faithfully departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace, amen.

Praying for the victims and their families… :crossrc:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you; blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Give them, Lord, the eternal rest between the shines of the eternal light. May them rest in peace. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.