remembering the dead in japan

i just want to say that i am shocked by what happened in japan…and i want to say that i think we should pray for the survivors…but also for the dead…i will certainly be praying for the dead…may god bless them all and take them to the safety of heaven whee they will be eternally safe and happy and will never fear or suffer no more…

do non-catholics pray for the dead?,…if not then thats ok…i totally respect your beliefs and faith and would never be mean to any of you about your own belief in god:)…

any catholics who want to do this just go to this link

missionbell.homestead.com/Afavourgrantedbytheholysouls.html

and pray and offer the prayers for the holy souls especially those who died in the japan eathquake and tsunami…

may god bless each and everyone of you on caf…and keep you all safe and well:thumbsup:

Eternal rest grant unto the Japanese disaster victims, O Lord, and may perpetual light shine upon them. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

Our God we ask Your great mercy for each of the souls of the dead,
and comfort and support for their families.

Among the saints, O Lord, give rest

to the souls of your servants. :gopray:

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory,especially those who died in the japanese earthquake and tsunami, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal Church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen.

Our God we ask Your great mercy for each of the souls of the dead,
and comfort and support for their families.
We ask Your special care for those who are suffering without knowing whether their loved ones are alive or dead.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.