Rep. Cynthia Lummis Shares Emotional Speech

Rep. Cynthia Lummis Shares Emotional Speech

k2tv.com/news.php?id=4742

“On October 24th, the week before election, my husband went to sleep and never woke up,” said Wyoming Representative Cynthia Lummis.

During the House Oversight Committee hearing, Wyoming Representative Cynthia Lummis shared a real story painting a bleek picture for Obamacare architects.

“In some cases I made uninformed and glib comments about the political process behind the healthcare reform,” said Jonathan Gruber, Obamacare architect.

“That’s so-called glibness that has been referenced today have direct consequences for real American people so get over your “damn” glibness,” said Lummis.

Lummis’s late husband was one of those real American people that may have paid a consequence. By law, members of Congress are required to get their health insurance from the Obamacare exchanges.

“I’m not telling you my husband died because of Obamacare. He died because he had a massive heart attack in his sleep. But I am telling you that during the time he was tested by a physician and was told we were not covered by Obamacare. He then decided to not have the last test the doctor asked him to have,” said Lummis.

Do journalists even use spellcheck anymore (emphasis mine)?

“During the House Oversight Committee hearing, Wyoming Representative Cynthia Lummis shared a real story painting a **bleek **picture for Obamacare architects.”

What does “bleek” mean? :rolleyes:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.