Repeating a previous prayer thread

I hope this prayer request isn’t too political. If you don’t mind, I would appreciate your prayers in respect to this issue.

1. For the prevention and end of child abuse, neglect and maltreatment, as well as bringing safety, stability, justice, peace, hope and healing for what has happened.
  2. For the child welfare and foster care systems as well as other similar institutions to be safe, stable and nurturing places for those in need (but prevent its need whenever possible).
  3. For more children and youth from disadvantaged situations such as broken homes and poor communities to break the cycle and have more “happy endings.”
  4. For a neighboring child I’m been concerned about, for his safety, health and well-being and that of all at-risk children and youth (as well as for his soul and the souls of all at-risk children and youth).
  5. Special intentions for all at-risk children, particularly migrant children, refugee children, foster children, institutionalized children, children in juvenile justice, homeless children and trafficking children. Also that that these situations can be prevented but for those children and other at-risk children, that they may be the Saints of the world.

Thank you for your time.

Repeating another prayer thread

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Hey, I just wanted to say that I’m not a religious person (don’t want to delve into that) but nonetheless, I would appreciate your prayers regardless. Wanted to be forthright about that part but still ask (and thank you) for prayers.

For the children…
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, Fatima, AMEN!

Dear Jesus, Heavenly Friend of all Children, I ask in Your name for all the things the OP asked for in their intentions above, and especially that you help and protect all the children at risk. Amen.

Blessed Mother, please spread your mantle over all the children at risk and pray for these intentions.
St. Joseph, St. Nicholas, St. Louise de Marillac, Sts. Francisco and Jacinta Marto, and St. Dominic Savio, please pray for these intentions. Thank you. Amen.

Added to next Rosary intentions
God bless

God bless you for your loving concern for others.
God can love through us even when we don’t realize where that goodness in our spirit comes from.
Thank you for your heartfelt request.
And “Amen”

Hello, again, I remember reading about another situation online which made me concern for the child or children involved in that situation. Please pray for that child (or for them) to be safe, well and healthy.

And for all other children is at-risk situations. Please pray that they are all safe, well and healthy. Pray those dealing with trauma find healing, safety and grace. And that all become Saints.

Another thought popped up in my head in I decided to post it here. Please pray against divorce (though not necessarily separation for safety purposeS) which hurts families (though pray that families may also be safe) as well against broken homes. Please pray again child abuse and maltreatment.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

A bump to continue this prayer thread.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.