Report: FBI Finds White Supremacists Infiltrated Law Enforcement Agencies

msn.com/en-us/news/us/report-fbi-finds-white-supremacists-infiltrated-law-enforcement-agencies/ar-AAmsNqM

Official FBI guidelines acknowledge that white supremacists and right-wing extremists have infiltrated U.S. law enforcement agencies, according to a classified 2015 counterterrorism policy guide obtained by The Intercept.

“Domestic terrorism investigations focused on militia extremists, white supremacist extremists, and sovereign citizen extremists often have identified active links to law enforcement officers,” the guide, which explains how individuals qualify for inclusion on a terrorism watchlist, reads, according to The Intercept.

While the FBI has been aware of this infiltration for some time and raised concerns in a 2006 internal assessment, federal agencies have been wary of discussing the issue publicly.

Not shocking, people defend them in this very board.

Why did the Obama administration allow “white supremacists” and “right-wing extremists” to infiltrate law enforcement and why did they keep it from the public?

First, the White Supremacists are probably agent provocateurs groomed and installed by the FBI. That is how they’d know about them. Second I’m sure there are Black Lives Matter members in the police. I’m sure there are some La Raza members as well. There may even be some JDL supporters.

You are painting with very broad brush here, and the division it causes is extreme.

There is a difference between defending the free-speech rights of the alt-right and claiming alt-right views. Surely, you do not think the First Amendment only applies to people with whom we agree?

Oh, and defending free speech rights the opposite of Nazism, btw. Nazism/fasicm only allows one kind of viewpoint.

Hate speech isn’t free speech.

If “hate speech” isn’t “free speech” than nothing is free speech. The concept of “free speech” is meaningless if people are only allowed speech that doesn’t offend you.

That said, I still think the real question is why Obama let this go on for 8 years. At the very least, Obama tacitly approved of making “white supremacists” and “right wing extremists” law enforcement officers. Wouldn’t that make Obama at least partially responsible for the deaths of Eric Garner, Michael Brown, Freddie Gray, and others? When these racist cops went hunting for black people to kill, they did so with Obama’s acquiescence.

Wrong. There is no “hate speech” exception to the First Amendment.

Outside of direct inciting of violence and threats, all matter of hateful speech is protected under the First Amendment.

At a minimum, it means he supports their motives. Worst case, it means Obama is a white-supremacist.

We cannot know for sure and it would be wrong to speculate without more information.

It wasn’t kept secret, it was ignored. The FBI came out with this warning 10 years ago. I remember hearing about it when BLM started.

FBI warned of white supremacists in law enforcement 10 years ago. Has anything changed?

ETA: I mentioned it in a post about a year ago:

forums.catholic.com/showpost.php?p=14023257&postcount=5

I think you are all missing a group: the Muslim Brotherhood.

Where has this group (MB) infiltrated itself into the US Government?
And let’s not limit the examination to only one government agency (i.e. the FBI).
Let’s consider all of the alphabet soup agencies as well as the three branches.

Very troubling.

I would be really careful with these types of statements. It could be construed as libel and defamation. Unless you can show that the police officers involved in these incidents have been convicted of negligent homicide, manslaughter, and/or murder – or some other related crimes and offenses – then I suggest you not make accusations of racism and murder.

The police officer involved in the shooting of “gentle giant Eddie” could have been killed (instantly) by that fracture to his eye socket occasioned by the gentle giant who punched him in the face and then attempted to disarm him of his weapon You don’t mention the earlier theft and assault of a shopkeeper by “gentle giant Eddie” either.

But it’s okay if the cops get killed? I think not.

“Hate speech” is a liberal made up code word.

Are you talking about the gentle giant Michael Brown who was not holding his hands up and trying to take an officer’s gun per eyewitnesses who were African American BTW. Is that who you are referring too? Obama furthered the lie in this case

Yes, that gentle giant!

Oops … sorry about that … yes, it was “gentle giant Michael,” not “gentle giant Eddie.”
Thank you for correcting my mistake.

There were so many angelic teens, and gentle giants and, getting their lives together (just
accepted into community college) good kids … that it is hard to keep them all straight.

Yes, all could have been Obama’s kids, sniff, sniff, sob

Keep it up.
You’re a poster child for Trump’s new Amerika.

Please stay on topic.

You keep it up! You’re the poster child for libs! Nuff said.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.