Report: Mexican Military Chopper Crosses Into US, Shoots At Border Agents

lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2014/06/27/report-mexican-military-chopper-crosses-into-us-shoots-at-border-agents/

See more articles at DRUDGEREPORT.COM

I don’t know why they were shooting at our “border patrol” agents, they had to get back to burping babies, changing diapers and running a daycare center for Mexico’s kids who are in this country ILLEGALY :rolleyes:

If Mexico was really sorry, they would return our Marine jailed for making a wrong turn.

kvoa.com/news/mexican-military-chopper-crosses-the-border-shoots-at-agents/

News 4 Tucson has learned a Mexican military helicopter travelled across the border and fired on U.S. Border Patrol agents.

It happened in the early morning hours Thursday, west of the San Miguel Gate on the Tohono O’Odham Nation. The chopper fired on the agents but missed them. The chopper then flew back into Mexico. We’re told Mexican authorities contacted the U.S. and apologized for the incident.

Unbelievable! :eek:

If history is our guide, I expect absolutely nothing to be done as a response from our spineless president. He’ll probably find a way to blame this on us.

Posted from Catholic.com App for Android

He’ll make a trip to Mexico and apologize

Maybe they were laying down cover fire so more kids could cross over.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Could be! Just send us back our soldier!

The southern border of this country needed shut down a long time ago. Especially in light of all the “secure our borders” propaganda after 911. But no, somehow there is too much money being made by someone by allowing the illegal migration to continue.

If we are being shot at, that should be a good sign to shut it down now.

Immigration laws are not being equally and fairly applied. I came to this country legally, I know hundreds more who came legally, and as far as I am concerned that is the only way anyone should enter this country. If those fleeing here want to live like we do in this country they need to turn back and fight for it on their “own soil” first. Freedom is not free.

I am sure I will get a lot of criticism for this but I SOMETIMES wish we could take down the statue of liberty or cover her up.
At one time it was good to welcome immigrants but obviously somewhere the system broke down.
Supposedly these immigrants are coming with prepared scripts of what they are to say. I say it is time to stop being made a fool of by these immigrants and whoever has been behind this.

Unconfirmed at this time, but I have it on good authority that the feds just arrested Brad Pitt, claiming his movie “The Mexican” incited this spontaneous chopper flight.

Never saw the movie.

Let’s face it: Big Money is behind it. Those who enter this country illegally are stuck working for wages well below the minimum wage, usually have no benefits and certainly miss out on such things as workman’s comp and other protections. Many work and are payed under the table, a practice that saves companies a lot of money, and allows them to treat such workers as they please.

An example: A few years ago the Archdiocese I live in had an apartment complex built for low income folks. At first local men had the jobs, but within a year mostly those in the country illegally took those jobs over. How–because those in charge of the construction could pay them $3 a piece for wall board versus the previous rate of $27 a board. (Just one aspect of the building process.)

So those who had been doing the work and making a living, and who are in the country legally, lost their jobs and were replaced by illegals. And please don’t think someone stopped charging the old rate for the work ($27 per board). Hmmmm, that amounts to around $24 bucks a piece that someone stuck in a pocket somewhere.

As for the final building: It is nothing but a disaster waiting to happen. Major fire trap by any one’s estimation as it was obvious that plenty of shortcuts where made during the whole process. Oh, ya…it was not like the community ever got a reasonable notice about the building going up. Unless you call microscopic print on some painted wood a sufficient road-side notice, that almost no one could see. That is a whole other, but common problem these days.

Yes and remember you are citing just one incident that you know about. Think how many times that has happened across the country!
Very sad.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.